Stumbled into your “blog.” Can’t understand how a “veteran” could be a big dumb lib. I know alot of vets and none of them are “socialists.” Makes me wonder if maybe you might be lying about your military service, chief? Because I “cannot” understand how a supposed vet like you could support the fascist traitor Obama and his socialist dumbocrats. But, yeah, you keep fighting the “good fight” there, you hear?
1) By “Stumbled into your blog” do you mean using the StumbleUpon service for Firefox or Chrome? Because if so I hope you gave me a big thumbs up! Thanks!
2) Quote marks are for quoting, not for emphasis. The rule applies to both liberals and conservatives. See the example in the previous paragraph, also note the use of italics in this paragraph to denote emphasis. Perhaps English is not your first language? If so, I certainly hope you are a lawful guest in this country and not some nasty stinky illegal alien here to eat our good Christian babies and steal our jobs.
3) I don’t think either the words “fascist” or “socialist” mean what you think they mean (also, note the proper use of quote marks). Allow me to explain (don’t worry, I’ll use really small words):
Let’s start in the middle, where you have Centrists, moving left you have moderate liberals, moving a little more left you have Liberals (note the big “L”), moving further left you have Socialists, and moving even further left left left, you end up with Communists.
Note the lack of Fascists.
See fascism is on the other side of the aisle. That would be your side, just in case you’re as obtuse as you sound (that means “stupid” and “ignorant”).
Again, let’s start in the middle, only this time we’ll go to the right. Centrist, Progressive, moderate conservative, Conservative, batshit crazy Neo-Conservative, Fascist.
Sort of explains why the Nazis (fascists) hated the Soviets (Commies) and vice versa, doesn’t it?
Labeling Obama a Fascist is the same as calling him an ultra conservative.
Here’s a handy diagram to help you keep it straight:
4) Print this out and show your friends in the militia.
5) Lose my email address and please, fuck right off. Thanks.
Seriously, folks, the words, they’re really not interchangeable.