As I'm sure most of you are aware, many online news agencies allow commenting from the general rabble under certain articles, kind of an instant "Letter to the Editor" blogger thing going on there.
Something I've noticed:
If the phrase "Wake Up America!!!!!" appears anywhere within the comment, especially at the end, then it's a surefire bet that the commenter is a complete gibbering freeze dried wackaloon. In fact, the phrase "Wake up America!!!!!" (a minimum of five exclamation points are required) is a pretty good indicator that the commenter is one of the following:
1) an "Abductee" of some kind
2) somebody who lives in a "Compound"
3) someone who knows the truth about the supposed NASA moon landings and the "Face on Mars"
4) Miley Cyrus
5) one of those two guys who found a bigfoot carcass
6) roughly sixteen years old and filled with the Jebus
7) pretty much anybody born and raised in Texas
8) a resident, full or part-time, of an "Institution"
9) someone who wears a tinfoil hat, or Kleenex boxes for shoes, a surgical mask, or those blue nitril gloves out in public
10) a Neocon Republican
I'm off to run some errands, back in a bit.